Artificial Intelligence is changing everything. It’s giving the chance to humankind to make giant leaps in many fields, from healthcare to automotive, from security to retail, improving the life of everyone.
Axelera AI is developing an efficient, powerful, and competitive AI hardware and software platform to democratize the access to AI cutting edge technology.
As Lead Product Manager for the AI Software Platform you will be involved in the most important decisions on product features, technology and go-to-market. You will bridge the gap between market needs and company R&D helping to develop, deliver and promote a product with the best product-market fit.
You will work with customers to understand their needs, identify existing problems our technology can solve efficiently and translate it into product features. You will identify market opportunities, partners and create a strategy and a narrative to launch and promote our products. You are a strategist, a great communicator, you have a sharp focus on customers and a solid background in systems software and applications of Deep Learning supported by a successful experience in product management. You will work very closely with the CEO, CTO, Director of AI Software and with the Director of Product Management for the Axelera AI Processing Unit.
- Your role will mainly include the following:
- Collect customer and market needs to define the features and roadmap for the Software Platform of Axelera AI
- Work with ISVs to understand their requirements with respect to AI application development at the Edge; identify and analyze what makes for a great User Experience in AI application development
- Participate in the B2B business development process as a technical product expert to ensure the feasibility and effectiveness of the planned solution
- Articulate the unique value proposition of Axelera AI and the technology and product specifications in the competitive landscape
- Connect the R&D team with potential strategic partners and customers
- Work with Marketing and R&D teams to produce documentation
- Present the product to partners, customers, public events
- Work with the CEO, CTO and R&D to coordinate the future product and technology roadmap
- Verify that the implemented product meets the customer needs
- At least 5 years of experience in product management for software companies working with B2B customers
- At least 2 years of experience in AI applications and/or in Cloud-delivered SaaS
- Proven track record in defining product specifications, roadmap and launch of new products
- Great communication skills supported by a strong technical background in computing and deep learning
- You thrive in a face-paced, distributed working environment
- You are passionate about delivering a great User Experience through software
- You possess a good understanding of Internet of Things and edge computing
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English) in both asynchronous and synchronous communication.
- You are a team player with a strong sense of responsibility
- You have the ambition to make a strong impact in the world
Who we are
Axelera AI is a truly European deep-tech Start Up company which is developing a game-changing hardware and software platform for AI at the edge that will make the industry more integrated, efficient and accessible. Our mission is to spread artificial intelligence for a green, fair, trusted and safe world enabling new application of AI in diverse sectors like smart cities, retail and other markets. Our company is a spin-off from a multinational deep-tech group and is backed by a strong syndicate of institutional investors. We have an extraordinary and international team of top talented researchers and developers working in the headquarter in Eindhoven (NL) and in the branch offices in Leuven (BE), Zurich (CH) and Pisa (IT).
What we offer
Take the chance to become part of a dynamic, fast-growing, international organization. We offer an attractive compensation package, including a pension plan, extensive employee insurances and the option to get company shares.
An open culture that not only supports creativity and continual innovation is awaiting you. Collaborative ownership and freedom with responsibility is characteristic for the way we act and work as a team.
Great! We are looking forward to receiving your application! Feel free to contact us whenever you have any questions or for further information @Lieke van Kessel, HR Business Partner +31646364518. For further information on Axelera AI please also have a look on our website: www.axelera.ai