Artificial Intelligence is changing everything. It’s giving the chance to humankind to make giant leaps in many fields, from healthcare to automotive, from security to retail, improving the life of everyone.
Axelera AI is developing an efficient, powerful, and competitive AI hardware and software platform to democratize the access to cutting edge AI technology.
As Marketing & Communication Director you will be the key stakeholder of all the decisions on marketing and communication strategy.
You are a natural-born communicator, an influencer. You are a true storyteller, an evangelist with the unique ability to intercept new market trend, listen carefully to the voice of the customers and create powerful, clear and sticky marketing messages. You love technology and strongly believe in the positive impact of artificial intelligence in the world around us. You love innovation and you are a game changer.
Your role will include the following:
- Reflect, articulate, and promote the mission, vision, value and identity of Axelera AI
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing and communications program that will enhance Axelera AI brand awareness, reputation, position, customer traction within the marketplace and the general public
- Lead and manager the strategic and creative design of Axelera AI marketing and communications activities and materials including:
- Website, Social Media, video production,
- Online website, developer community and webshop
- Conference Services
- Media Relations
- CEO’s Office
- Establish and lead a visionary and effective marketing and communications team
- Support CEO’s Office in the creation of all the communication material required to pitch investors
- Support product division in fine tuning product marketing presentations to always reflect vision, mission, values, culture of the company
- Ensure articulation of Axelera AI desired image and position, assure consistent communication of image and position throughout the partners, the eco-system, and assure communication of image and position to all constituencies, both internal and external. Uphold protocol to ensure consistent brand identity (uniform fonts, logos, pictures).
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all the marketing and communication material
- Enhance collaboration with media and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests
- Prepare and execute yearly marketing and communication plans which covers online and offline activities such events, conventions, tradeshow and more
- Help HR in promoting the company to university, research centers to attract best talents
- Develop, coordinate and oversee programs, technical assistance and resource materials to assist various departments in the marketing, communications and positioning of their activities.
- Create, launch and analyse targeted customer surveys
- Leads special projects such as special events, re-branding/logo development, capital campaign communications plan, IPO communication campaign, investor campaign.
- Work close with sales team, product team, strategy team and executive to define the proper marketing and communication strategy in line with company objective
- Define monthly, quarterly and yearly objective and key results and constantly monitor the status of the execution
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field
- Experience in creating and leading marketing team
- Proven track record in social media marketing, digital marketing and content marketing
- Proven successful marketing campaign experience in technology
- Proven successful marketing campaign experience in launching new products
- Strong copywriting skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in marketing and communication software tools such as WordPress, Power Point, Photoshop, Canvas
- Working experience in a startup is a plus
- You lead by example
- You do things
- You thrive in a fast-paced, distributed working environment
- You are a story teller
- You are obsessed by your brand reputation and awareness
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English), English mother tongue is a plus
- You are a team player with a strong sense of responsibility
- You have the ambition to make a strong impact in the world
- You are a missionary not a mercenary
Who we are
Axelera AI is a truly European deep-tech Start Up company which is developing a game-changing AI hardware and software platform. Our mission is to spread artificial intelligence for a green, fair, trusted and safe world. Our vision is to lead the democratization of AI, delivering the best, powerful, simple, trusted and easily accessible AI platform to anyone who wants to help advancing humanity and improve the world all around us.
At the core of it there is our chip based on our proprietary in-memory computing and dataflow technology.
Axelera AI core team comes from IMEC, Intel, IBM, Qualcomm, Asus and the company is backed by international companies such as IMEC and Bitfury and by institutional investors such as Innovation Industries, IMEC and the Dutch agency for enterprises (RVO).
In less than a year we onboarded more than 50 highly skilled people, opened offices in 5 countries, taped out our first chip and now completing the development of our first product to be launched in the end of 2022.
We constantly seek for the best people to build up together a pan-European deep tech company who can lead innovation in AI and semiconductors.
What we offer
Take the chance to become part of a dynamic, fast-growing, international organization. We offer an attractive compensation package, including a pension plan, extensive employee insurances and stock option plan.
An open culture that not only supports creativity and continual innovation is awaiting you. Collaborative ownership and freedom with responsibility is characteristic for the way we act and work as a team.
Great! We are looking forward to receiving your application! Feel free to contact us whenever you have any questions or for further information email@example.com. For further information on Axelera AI please also have a look on our website: www.axelera.ai
Do you want to stay informed about our journey and our current vacancies? Follow us on Linkedin